- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Romford.
- The nearest underground station is Elm Park.
Access Point (Como Street Access Point)
- This information is for the access point located on Como Street.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- This is no gate at this access point.
Public Car Park
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is/are 6 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 360cm x 500cm (11ft 10in x 16ft 5in).
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- There is a payment machine at a convenient height for wheelchair users.
Exiting the Car Park
- Access from the car park is via footpath(s) and direct access to street/road pavement.
- The exit(s) is/are located off North Street.
- The width of the exit is 300cm.
- There is a ramp or slope to exit which is located to the left of the pedestrian access point on North Street.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the ramp.
- There are steps at the exit which are located to the right of the of the ramp.
- There is/are 4 step(s).
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- There are handrails at the step(s).
- The ramp or slope does bypass the step(s).
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest accessible toilet is located within the Market Place.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- The nearest standard toilets are located within the Market Place.