- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Hornchurch.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the top of the ramp.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 138cm (4ft 6in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading from the entrance down to the platform.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are National Express.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 1 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Wider ticket barriers are not available to access platforms.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.