- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Romford.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Romford.
- The nearest underground station is Hornchurch.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday 07:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 07:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 16:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Brewery Shopping Centre Car Park.
- The car park is located on Waterloo Road.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on South Street.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 156cm (5ft) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is portable.
- Please contact any member of staff.
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located at the threshold.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The ramp or slope does bypass the steps.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the cafe.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the service counter.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the cafe entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 110cm (3ft).
- Menus are wall only.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold snacks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.