- The venue is situated within the centre of the village.
- This venue is situated in Cranham.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Upminster.
- The nearest underground station is Upminster.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
- Monday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 22:30.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 374cm x 479cm (12ft 3in x 15ft 9in).
- The nearest designated bay is 19m (21yd) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 23m (25yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Customers can charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- The bar does serve food.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 104cm (3ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is pub food.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilets are located to the right of the main entrance.
- The female toilets are 5m (16ft 5in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilets are located to the right of the bar.
- The male toilets are 18m (20yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Plastic cups are not available.
- Plastic cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.
- Children are welcomed at the venue.