Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Romford.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Romford.
- The nearest underground station is Hornchurch.
- Monday 10:30 - 15:30.
- Tuesday 10:30 - 15:30.
- Wednesday 10:30 - 17:30.
- Thursday 10:30 - 17:30.
- Friday 10:30 - 17:00.
- Saturday 10:30 - 17:00.
- Sunday 11:30 - 15:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is The Brewery Shopping Centre Car park.
- The car park is located on Waterloo Road.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Market Place.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 88cm (2ft) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located directly in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the restaurant.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 74cm (2ft).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 74cm (2ft).
- Menus are wall only.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Fish, chips, pie, mash and eels.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located at the rear of the restaurant.
- The female and male toilets are 23m (25yd 6in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading in ti the toilets.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.