Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Romford.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Romford.
- The nearest underground station is Hornchurch.
- Monday 07:00 - 21:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 21:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 03:30.
- Friday 07:00 - 03:30.
- Saturday 07:00 - 03:30.
- Sunday 09:00 - 18:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is the Liberty Shopping Centre Car Park.
- The car park is located on Western Road.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the restaurant.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the service counter.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 1m (3ft 11in) from the restaurant entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 69cm (2ft).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 107cm (3ft).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are wall only.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold snacks.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the left going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are additional seating and the standard toilets.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at 1st floor level.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the stairs.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- The photographs show the female and male toilets respectively. These toilets are now kept locked, a key is available from a mem,ber of staff.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.