- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Upminster.
- The nearest underground station is Upminster.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 5 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 435cm x 650cm (14ft 3in x 21ft 4in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 25m (27yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 28m (30yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 205cm (6ft 9in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located to the right as you face the main entrance.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are car park.
- The lift is 16m (17yd) from main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 135cm x 190cm (4ft 5in x 6ft 3in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does not have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does not have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within reach for a wheelchair user.
- The lift controls do have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is low.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.