- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Hayes and Harlington.
- The nearest underground station is Northolt.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Unmarked standard parking is located between Napier Court and Lyttleton Court.
Access Point (Napier Court)
- This information is for the access point located between Napier Court and Lyttleton Court.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- There is no gate at this access point.
- The width of the gap is 110cm.
Access Point (Perth Avenue)
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are not any bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- The play area has soft rubber floor landing areas around the equipment.
- There are two sections of play areas, one with a climbing frame and the other with swing equipment.
- The yellow gate on the right is 105cm wide and is heavy to operate.
- The grey gate on the left is 105cm wide and is easy to operate.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.