Show Easy Read
- Hill Lane Park is a small park for play, relaxation and fitness workouts with only one entrance for access on Hill Lane.
- January, February, November and December 09:00 - 16:00.
- March and October 09:00 - 17:00.
- April 09:00 - 18:00.
- September 09:00 - 19:00.
- May, June, July and August 09:00 - 20:00.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Ruislip.
- The nearest underground station is West Ruislip.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The surrounding roads have yellow lines restricting parking between 11:00 and 12:00 Monday to Friday.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Hill Lane.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 100cm (3ft 3in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac and gravel surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- There are some bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is only one pathway leading from the main entrance to all the activities within the park. The first part of the pathway is tarmac and then leads on to gravel with uneven surfaces.
- Activities within the park include a children's play area, basketball area, activity trail and an outdoor gymnasium.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.