- Services / facilities within the building include a reception, waiting room and seven consultation rooms.
- Monday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Monday 14:00 - 19:30.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Wednesday 14:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Thursday 14:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is West Ruislip.
- The nearest underground station is Hillingdon.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Long Lane Pay & Display.
- The car park is located off Long Lane.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are three Blue Badge bays, 360cm x 460cm wide located in the car park. These are within 50m of the health centre.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 84cm (2ft 9in).
- The desk/counter is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is high (110cm+).
- The desk/counter has a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There is a touch screen.
- The touch screen is not at a suitable height for a wheelchair user.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- There are seven consultation rooms, all with level access and 79cm wide doors.
- There is an/are accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 13m (14yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located off the waiting room.
- The accessible toilet is located off the main corridor.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 84cm (2ft 9in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 150cm x 220cm (4ft 11in x 7ft 3in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 83cm (2ft 9in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- The shelf is not higher than 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 46cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is fair.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located off the main corridor.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.