- Monday 18:30 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 18:30 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 18:30 - 23:00.
- Thursday 18:30 - 23:00.
- Friday 18:30 - 23:00.
- Saturday 18:30 - 23:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is not hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Yiewsley.
- The nearest underground station is Uxbridge.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are light.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The step(s) is/are located in the doorway.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 8cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the restaurant.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 70cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are not presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is modern European cuisine.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the rear of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 18m (19yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels in the female and male toilets are moderate to good.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located outside the main entrance.