- Services / facilities within the building include a reception, waiting room, two consultation rooms and a treatment room.
- Monday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Monday 15:30 - 18:30.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Wednesday 15:30 - 18:30.
- Thursday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Friday 08:30 - 13:00.
- Friday 15:30 - 18:30.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is West Ruislip.
- The nearest underground station is Ickenham.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located in front of the medical centre.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac and block paving.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The intercom is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 99cm (3ft 3in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the right as you face the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on the left going up.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- The desk/counter is 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- There are two consultation rooms rooms and a treatment room with level access and doors 70cm wide.
- There is an/are accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial and written text signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located off the main corridor.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a sliding bolt.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 77cm (2ft 6in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 162cm x 180cm (5ft 4in x 5ft 11in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 92cm (3ft).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the right.
- There is a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- The shelf is not higher than 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 47cm (1ft 7in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The towel dispenser is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the towel dispenser is 124cm (4ft 1in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located on the left past reception.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.