- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is West Ruislip.
- The nearest underground station is Ickenham.
- Monday 08:00 - 00:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 00:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 00:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 01:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 01:00.
- Sunday 08:00 - 00:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 660cm x 200cm (21ft 8in x 6ft 7in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Swakeleys Road.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Pay & display parking is available on Swakeleys Road.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 66cm (2ft 2in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- The standard height for tables is 71cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Children are allowed in the bar up until 9pm.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 18m (19yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located at the rear of the venue.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from the bar.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 84cm (2ft 9in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 150cm x 200cm (4ft 11in x 6ft 7in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 82cm (2ft 8in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are not placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 75cm (2ft 6in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 87cm (2ft 10in).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located on the first floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located at the rear of the venue.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.