- The bus station is located directly outside Uxbridge Underground Station (Bakers Road Entrance).
- For arrival times of the next bus, text 50390 to 87287.
- H is a Bus Stand.
- Stop K for buses U4 & U5.
- Stop L for buses 331, U1, U9 & U10.
- Stop M for buses 222, A10, U1 & U3.
- Stop N for buses 7, 58, 583 & U2.
- The nearest National Rail station is West Drayton.
- The nearest underground station is Uxbridge.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Bakers Road.
- The car park is located on Bakers Road.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help (other than the ticket office).
- There is not a ticket office / travel centre.
- There are 1 stands / bays.
- The stands which have level access are 1.
- The bus companies operating within this station are Metroline, London United and Abellio First Buses.
- There is a taxi rank at the station.
- The taxi rank is located in front of Uxbridge Underground Station.
- All the bus stops and stands are at pavement level.
- There are four bus stops and one bus stand at Uxbridge Bus Station. All have level access on the pavements but there are dropped kerbs to reach some of the bus stops.
Level Change (Bus Stops RR and W)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up from Bakers Road to York Road.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 125cm (4ft 1in).
- It is approximately a 120 metre walk with a steep ramp to bus stops RR and W on York Road.
- Bus Stop RR is for rail replacement buses.
- Bus Stop W is for buses A10, A40, 580, 581, 724, 730 & 740.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.