- Related link WatersEdge Restaurant & Bar.
- The WatersEdge canal cottages is four hotel style cabins with views over the canal.
- Please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is West Drayton.
- The nearest underground station is Uxbridge.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located next to The WatersEdge Bar & Restaurant.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 310cm x 480cm (10ft 2in x 15ft 9in).
- The nearest designated bay is 37m (40yd 1ft) from the family room entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 40m (43yd 2ft) from the family room entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (The Family Room Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the cottage.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The Canal Suite is one of four similar cottages on the complex.
Level Change (The Family Room Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp/slope is portable.
- Please contact the venue in advance.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are shallow (2cm - 10cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Room (The Family Room)
- There are 4 standard ground floor rooms.
- There are 0 standard rooms on other floors.
- There are not accessible ensuite facilities.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some hotel rooms have no auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The hotel does not provide other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
- Assistance dogs are welcome to stay with guests in rooms.
Ground Floor Standard Rooms
- There are standard rooms on the ground floor.
- There is not level access to ground floor rooms.
- Adjoining rooms are not available.
- There are three similar cabins on the complex.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Standard toilets are in each cottage or located in the in the WatersEdge Bar & Restaurant.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.