- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is St Margarets.
- The nearest underground station is Richmond.
- Monday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 17:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located in front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 3 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 360cm x 490cm (11ft 10in x 16ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are dropped kerbs.
- The car park surface is tarmac and block paving.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically (towards you).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughtout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G,1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium (11cm - 17cm).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located to the left as you enter.
- The lift is a platform lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G,1.
- The lift is approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 105cm (3ft 5in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 110cm x 150cm (3ft 7in x 4ft 11in).
- There are separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does not have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.