- Services / facilities within the grounds include a playing field, football pitch and rugby pitches.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Feltham.
- The nearest underground station is Hatton Cross.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located off Park Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are loose chippings.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Park Road)
Outside Access (Castle Way)
Outside Access (Uxbridge Road)
- There is a children's play area as well as football and rugby pitches within the large park.
- The park is flat and wide, with paths around the edges and cutting across from the car park entrance to the Castle Way entrance.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, tarmac and gravel surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.