Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Chiswick.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Chiswick.
- The nearest underground station is Turnham Green.
- Monday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Monday 18:30 - 22:30.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Tuesday 18:30 - 22:30.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Wednesday 18:30 - 22:30.
- Thursday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Thursday 18:30 - 22:30.
- Friday 08:00 - 16:00.
- Friday 18:30 - 22:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Saturday 18:30 - 22:30.
- Sunday 09:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday 18:30 - 22:30.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Edensor Road.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the cafe.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 108cm (3ft 7in).
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 114cm (3ft 9in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are shallow (2cm - 10cm).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 50cm (1ft 8in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is English, Thai, Lebanese and Mediterranean cuisine.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the rear of the cafe.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.