- The reception is open 24 hours a day.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Heston.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Southall.
- The nearest underground station is Hounslow West.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 3 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 300cm x 600cm (9ft 10in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest designated bay is 7m (22ft 12in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 16m (17yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are a further 4 designated bays located outside the motorway services, next to this hotel.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the hotel.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 158cm (5ft 2in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The reception desk is 4m (13ft 1in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15 steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are further standard rooms.
- There are 145 rooms in total.
- There are 72 standard ground floor rooms.
- There are 73 standard rooms on other floors.
- There are accessible ensuite facilities.
- There is / are 8 room(s) which has / have accessible ensuite facilities.
- There is / are 0 adjoining room(s) available for carers.
Location and Access
- The accessible room viewed is 18m (19yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access from an accessible entrance.
- The room number or room name viewed was 105.
- The width of the door is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- The height of the bed is 60cm (1ft 12in).
- The measurement between the bed base and floor is 18cm (7in).
- Light switches are within 120cm from floor level.
- There is a functional emergency alarm in the room.
- An adjoining room is not available.
- Assistance dogs are welcomed to stay with guests in accessible rooms.
- The width of the door to the ensuite is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- The door opens by sliding.
- The door weight is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible ensuite are 145cm x 170cm (4ft 9in x 5ft 7in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is not a flush on the transfer side.
- Wall mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet, the wall mounted grab rails are on the right.
- The toilet seat is 48cm (1ft 7in) above floor level.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm in height.
- There is a sink.
- The sink cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The height of the sink is 78cm (2ft 7in).
- The tap type is lever.
- There is not a mixer tap for the sink.
- There is a functional emergency alarm available in the ensuite.
- Disposal facilities are not available.
- There are mirrors.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
Bath and Shower
- There is a bath.
- The height of the side of the bath from floor level is 44cm (1ft 5in).
- The tap type is twist/turn.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is a shower over the bath.
- The shower head height is adjustable.
- The shower control type is twist/turn.
- There are handrails available.
Wheel In Shower
- There is not a wheel in shower.
Signage, colour contrast and lighting in accessible rooms
- There is no additional signage on or near the hotel door.
- The colour contrast between the external hotel room door and wall is good.
- The colour contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The colour contrast between the internal hotel room door and wall is good.
- The colour contrast between the external ensuite door and wall is good.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Colour contrast and lighting in accessible ensuite
- The colour contrast between the internal ensuite door and wall is good.
- The colour contrast between the walls and floor in the ensuite is fair.
- The colour contrast between the drop down rails and wall is fair.
- The colour contrast between the grab rails and wall is fair.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some hotel rooms have auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The available auxiliary aid(s) is(are) vibrating pillow(s).
- Vibrating fire alarms are In rooms.
- The hotel does not provide other auxiliary aids for people with mobility impairments.
- The number of accessible rooms with baths is 7.
- The number of accessible rooms with wheel in showers is 0.
Ground Floor Standard Rooms
- There are standard rooms on the ground floor.
- There is level access to ground floor rooms.
Standard Rooms on Other Floors
- There are standard rooms on other floors.
- The other floors cannot be accessed by lift.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.