- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Clapham High Street.
- The nearest underground station is Clapham North.
- Monday 09:00 - 18:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 18:30.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 18:30.
- Thursday 09:00 - 18:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 18:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 93cm (3ft 1in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
- The counter is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is is a touchscreen.
- The touch screen is at a suitable height for a wheelchair user.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a consultation room located at the rear of the pharmacy.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.