Show Easy Read
- Cleaver Square is an open communal space located in a residential area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Vauxhall.
- The nearest underground station is Kennington.
- The nearest DLR station is Tower Gateway.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located Cleaver Square.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is on street parking all around Cleaver Square.
Outside Access (Cleaver Square South Side Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Cleaver Square.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- Cleaver Square South Side Entrance
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The door opening is 180cm (5ft 11in) wide.
- The entrance path changes in width from 206cm to 180cm.
- There is a similar entrance on the north side of Cleaver Square.
Level Change (Cleaver Square South Side Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
Cleaver Square Communal Space
- Cleaver Square is a communal open space surrounded by residential housing.
- The surface of the ground is gravel.
- The ground is uneven throughout the open space.
- There are approximately 14 benches with handrails on both sides, spread out across the area.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.