- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Tulse Hill.
- The nearest underground station is Clapham South.
- Monday 09:00 - 18:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 18:30.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 18:30.
- Thursday 09:00 - 18:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 18:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 250cm x 1100cm (8ft 2in x 36ft 1in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Tulse Hill.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically (away from you).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 95cm (3ft 1in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is / are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The counter is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing assistance system is not available only on request.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- A consultation room is available to the rear of the chemist.
- It is accessed via a single width (78cm), manual door that opens towards you (pull).
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.