- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Vauxhall.
- The nearest underground station is Stockwell.
- Monday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Wandsworth Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Pay and display parking areas are situated on Wandsworth Road.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are shallow (2cm - 10cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The counter is 7m (7yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not is a touchscreen.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is not sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 103cm (3ft 5in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- Mobility scooters are asked to be left outside.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.