- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Vauxhall.
- The nearest underground station is Kennington.
- Monday 08:30 - 18:30.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 18:30.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 18:30.
- Thursday 08:30 - 18:30.
- Friday 08:30 - 18:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 12:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Cottington Street.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 92cm (3ft) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The counter is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not is a touchscreen.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing assistance system is not available only on request.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are not trained to use the system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- A consultation room is available to the left of the counter.
- Access into the consultation room is via a single width (80cm), heavy door that opens away from you (push).
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.