- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is London Blackfriars.
- The nearest underground station is London Blackfriars.
- Monday 08:30 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 18:00.
- Thursday 08:30 - 18:00.
- Friday 08:30 - 18:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically.
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 108cm (3ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located immediately beyond the entrance.
- There is/are 4 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are bright.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are shallow (2cm - 10cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There is a lift to access this area/service.
- The lift does bypass the step(s).
Lift (Main Entrance)
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located to the left as you enter.
- The lift is a platform lift.
- The platform lift accesses a small level change.
- The lift is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 92cm (3ft).
- The dimensions of the lift are 145cm x 104cm (4ft 9in x 3ft 5in).
- There are separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does not have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is bright.
- The counter is 7m (7yd 1ft) from the lift.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not is a touchscreen.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 97cm (3ft 2in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music/noise.
- Music/noise is played at the counter.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There are 2 consultation rooms available.
- The rooms are located to the rear of the building.
- There is a wheelchair available to borrow.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
- The accessible toilet cubicle was being used for storage at the time of the survey.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.