- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is West Norwood.
- The nearest underground station is Clapham South.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located around the site.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Vale Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) both ways.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 600cm (19ft 8in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of and immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- Lambeth Reuse and Recycling Centre is located on a moderate gradient.
- The surface of the ground is concrete.
- Designated paths run along the sides of the recycling centre.
- There are waste skips on either side.
- The are 9 deep steps, with handrails on both sides to access the skips.
- Assistance is available if required.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.