- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Stockwell.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Mostyn Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The intercom is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 108cm (3ft 7in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Outdoor Play Area)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading to the play area outside the play rooms.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is double doors that open away from you (push), leading out to the play area.
- The play area is made up of a concrete surface.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is written text signage on or near the toilet door.
- The accessible toilet is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located in front of the main entrance.
- There is level access to the accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 86cm (2ft 10in).
- The door weight is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 180cm x 213cm (5ft 11in x 6ft 12in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm in the cubicle.
- The emergency alarm is not fully functional.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on the left.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There are mirrors.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The towel dispenser is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The towel dispenser is 105cm (3ft 5in) high.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the grab rails and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is an additional accessible toilet in the training room with dimensions are 150 x 220cm, the transfer is 80cm and on the left , and grab rails are both sides.
- There are two baby changes in front of the cubicle here at a height of 95cm and 100cm.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets that were surveyed are located ahead as you enter.
- The unisex toilet(s) is/are 7m (7yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There are children's toilets 11m from the main entrance (photographs 2 and 3).
- There is an additional unisex standard toilet in the Training Room, 27m from the main entrance.
- This additional unisex toilet has two baby change tables in front of it at heights of 95cm and 100cm. (photograph 4).
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is generally on duty.
- Staff are trained to BSL level 1.
- Home visits / services are available.