- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Brixton.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Flaxman Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Coldharbour Lane Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically.
- The doors are single width.
- The door opening is 140cm (4ft 7in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
Level Change (Coldharbour Lane Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the left as you face the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
Inside Access (Platforms)
- There is not level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Platforms)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located immediately beyond the entrance.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is / are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The steps lead up to the platforms.
- There are generally 2 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located at the top of the stairs beyond the station entrance.
- The ticket office is 35m (38yd 10in) from the Coldharbour Lane entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Thameslink.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Wider ticket barriers are not available to access platforms.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- Monday 06:15 - 12:45.
- Monday 15:20 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 06:15 - 12:45.
- Tuesday 15:20 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 06:15 - 12:45.
- Wednesday 15:20 - 22:00.
- Thursday 06:15 - 12:45.
- Thursday 15:20 - 22:00.
- Friday 06:15 - 12:45.
- Friday 15:20 - 22:00.
- Saturday 09:15 - 15:45.
- Sunday 08:15 - 15:45.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.