- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Clapham High Street.
- The nearest underground station is Clapham North.
- Monday 09:00 - 21:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 21:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 21:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 21:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 21:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Clapham High Street.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Pearl pharmacy is situated on a red route. Blue Badge holders are allowed to park for up to 3 hours between the hours of 10am and 4pm.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The counter is 7m (7yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 91cm (2ft 12in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- A consultation room is available at the rear of the pharmacy.
Consultation / Treatment Room
- There is / are 1 consultation / treatment room(s) available.
- The consultation / treatment room is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the consultation / treatment room.
- There is a/are door(s) into the consultation / treatment room.
- The door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The type of flooring is vinyl/laminate.
- There is not room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- There is not a bed / couch.
- There is a chair.
- The chair(s) is not/are not adjustable.
- There are some chairs with armrests available.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- All tables are permanently fixed.
- A hoist is not available.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- The room does not have background music playing.
- A flashing alarm is not available.
- A vibrating alarm is not available.
- The second door is heavy and opens by sliding to the left.
- The width of the door is 90cm.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.