- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Clapham High Street.
- The nearest underground station is Stockwell.
- Monday 07:00 - 20:00.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 19:00.
- Thursday 08:30 - 19:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 20:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Parking is available directly outside the venue, however, it is for residents and business permit holders only.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open automatically (away from you).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 93cm (3ft 1in) wide.
- There are security barriers just inside the entrance.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The counter is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not is a touchscreen.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There are 4 consultation rooms available within the pharmacy.
- At the time of survey (February 2016), access to rooms 1, 2 and 3 and the accessible toilet facility were through a corridor with a width of 54cm. This was due to presence of equipment. However, this equipment was scheduled to be moved (photograph 6).
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located to the rear of the venue.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 25m (27yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- This is a Staff Only toilet.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.