- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Streatham Hill.
- The nearest underground station is Brixton.
- Monday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Monday 14:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Wednesday 15:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Thursday 14:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Friday 14:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday 09:30 - 13:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is unrestricted unmarked on-street parking on Upper Tulse Hill and surrounding roads.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 83cm (2ft 9in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- The counter is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not is a touchscreen.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is not sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 92cm (3ft).
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a small consultation room at the rear of the pharmacy.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.