- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- The nearest mainline station is Deptford.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Monday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 18:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 158cm (5ft 2in) wide.
- The automatic doors are push pad operated and open away from you.
- The reception desk is 5m (16ft 5in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is low height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Restaurant Bar Internal (Grove Cafe)
- Once inside, there is level access to the service.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot lunches and snacks.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- The accessible toilet is 10m (32ft 10in) from the accessible entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located in the toilet lobby.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 155cm x 200cm (5ft 1in x 6ft 7in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 65cm (2ft 2in).
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a functional emergency alarm available.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There are mirrors in the accessible toilet.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 44cm (1ft 5in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The hand dryer is 101cm (3ft 4in) high.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The sink is 76cm (2ft 6in) high.
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
- There are baby changing facilities in the adapted toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located in the toilet lobby.
- The female and male toilets are 10m (32ft 10in) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.