- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The information in this section was taken in April 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Melfield Gardens)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
Level Change (Melfield Gardens)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 205cm (6ft 9in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- There is / are 6 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are bright.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- This entrance gives direct access to Platform 2.
Outside Access (Beckenham Hill Road)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 170cm (5ft 7in) wide.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The reception desk is 5m (16ft 5in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is low height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- The station is staffed Monday - Friday 06:40 - 13.20.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The train companies operating from within this station are South Eastern.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1, 2.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.