- Services / facilities within the building include a restaurant, therapy room, gallery and artists' studios.
- The gallery hosts a changing programme of exhibitions.
- It is generally open when the restaurant is open, when an exhibition is in progress.
- The artists' studios are opened to the public for special events, generally twice a year.
- Please contact the venue for further details.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Forest Hill.
- The nearest underground station is Clapham South.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- The venue is currently open for takeaway only.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are not clearly marked/signed.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are free standing.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are currently unavailable.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:30 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:30 - 22:30.
- Friday 09:30 - 22:30.
- Saturday 10:00 - 22:30.
- Sunday 10:00 - 19:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Pearcefield Road Pay and Display Car Park.
- The car park is located at the rear of the Sainsbury's Supermarket.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on the road outside the venue.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is space for several cars in the parking bay at the front.
- The rest of the road is a Red Route where no stopping is allowed.
- There is a moderate slope with resting places on the path from the car park to the road (photograph 2).
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front right of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 110cm (3ft 7in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- The ramp/slope is portable.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 103cm (3ft 5in).
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 2 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- The first step is deep.
- The second step is shallow.
- The pavement has a moderate slope in the area of this venue.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- Photograph 3 shows the gallery shop.
- This is located at the rear of the dining area.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 60cm (1ft 12in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is modern British / European.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 22m (24yd 2in) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located through the double doors at the rear of the dining area.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 87cm (2ft 10in).
- The door is easy to open.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 160cm x 260cm (5ft 3in x 8ft 6in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 47cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the hand dryer is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located on the lower ground floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the standard toilets.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the baby change facility.
- The fixed baby change bench is 73cm high.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located to the right of the dining area.
- There is / are 13 step(s) to the area / service.
- The lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The step(s) is / are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.