- The open air market is located on Catford Broadway.
- The market is open on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- There is also a covered market in the adjoining Catford Centre which is not managed by Lewisham Council.
- This market is open Tuesday - Sunday.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Catford Bridge.
- The nearest underground station is Clapham South.
- The nearest DLR station is Beckenham Road Tramlink Stop.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Holbeach Road.
- The car park is located at the rear of the Catford Centre.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The market areas have level access throughout.
- There is level access from the surrounding streets into the markets.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.