- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Catford.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Adenmore Road)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 188cm (6ft 2in) wide.
- This section refers to access to the station when the ticket office is closed.
- The gates are held open.
Level Change (Adenmore Road)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located by the main entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The reception desk is 5m (16ft 5in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- The ticket office is open Monday to Friday 06:40 - 20:25, Saturday 07:40 - 14:20 & Sunday 08:10 - 15:40.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The train companies operating from within this station are South Eastern.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1, 2.
- There are 15+ steps to the service.
- The steps are well lit.
- The steps are medium height.
- The steps have handrails.
- The steps have handrails on on both sides going up.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.