- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Deptford.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Deptford.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is limited on-street parking in surrounding roads.
- There are bollards preventing vehicle access onto the forecourt.
Outside Access (Deptford High Street)
- This entrance gives access to platforms 1 and 2.
- This information is for the entrance located set back from the high street.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 400cm (13ft) wide.
- The entrance is about 40m from the High Street.
Level Change (Route to Platform 2)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located along the passageway under the tracks.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There are not steps to access this area / service.
- There are handrails along both sides of the slope.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The reception desk is 2m (2yd 7in) from the the entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- The desk has a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- The ticket office is open Monday to Friday 06:40 - 17:25.
- There are also self-service Oyster ticket machines.
Other Floors (Stairs to Platforms)
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-Platforms.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is bright.
- The stairs to Platform 1 are located opposite the ticket office (picture left).
- The stairs to Platform 2 are located through the tunnel under the track, beyond the ticket office (picture right).
Lift (Lift to Platforms)
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G - Platforms.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 110cm (3ft).
- The dimensions of the lift are 140cm x 140cm (4ft x 4ft).
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within reach for a wheelchair user.
- The lift controls do have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- There are separate lifts to Platform 1 and 2. The lifts are located close to the stairs.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are South Eastern.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
- The platform(s) which can be accessed by either level access / ramps / lifts / stairclimber from inside the station is / are 1-2.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.
- The picture shows the typical step up from the platform into a train carriage.