- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Sydenham.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is not clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday 10:00 - 13:30.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 13:30.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 13:30.
- Thursday 10:00 - 13:30.
- Friday 10:00 - 13:30.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Jews Walk)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 154cm (5ft 1in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The doors open both ways.
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 136cm (4ft 6in) wide.
Level Change (Jews Walk)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located at the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 150cm (4ft 11in).
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- The accessible toilet is 10m (32ft 10in) from the accessible entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located in the toilet lobby.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- The door opens inwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 192cm x 199cm (6ft 4in x 6ft 6in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 86cm (2ft 10in).
- The tap type is twist/turn.
- There is not a functional emergency alarm available.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on the right.
- There are not mirrors in the accessible toilet.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 44cm (1ft 5in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The towel dispenser is 133cm (4ft 4in) high.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The sink is 81cm (2ft 8in) high.
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are not available.
- There are baby changing facilities in the adapted toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located in the toilet lobby.
- The female and male toilets are 10m (32ft 10in) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.