- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Sydenham.
- The nearest underground station is Tooting Bec.
- The nearest DLR station is Lewisham.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- This venue always opens at 8am, however the closing times are seasonal. Please check the website for further information.
- Silverdale Entrance: There is an easy slope leading up to this entrance. The entrance has a double width heavy gate and is 305cm wide.
- Recreation Road Entrance: There is level access at this entrance. The entrance has a double width heavy gate and is 327cm wide.
- Mayow Road North Entrance: There is an easy slope leading up to this entrance. The entrance has a double width heavy gate and is 325cm wide.
- Mayow Road South Entrance: There is an easy slope leading up to this entrance. The entrance has a double width heavy gate and is 328cm wide.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Free standard parking is available on Mayow Road on a first come first serve basis.
- There are tarmac paths throughout the majority of the park, and some areas have a grass surface.
- The gradient throughout the park varies from easy to moderate slopes.
- There is seating available and the seating height is 45cm.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.