- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Blackheath.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Blackheath.
- Monday 08:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 17:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 230cm x 490cm (7ft 7in x 16ft 1in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located off Montpelier Vale.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 230cm x 470cm (7ft 7in x 15ft 5in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located off Montpelier Vale.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 9m (29ft 6in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 92cm (3ft 0in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is snacks and sandwiches.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located to the right as you enter.
- Unisex toilets are 12m (13yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the unisex stardard toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the baby change facility.
Level Change (Unisex Standard Toilet)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading to the standard toilets.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.
- Children are welcomed at the venue.