Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Lewisham.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Lewisham.
- Monday 11:30 - 23:30.
- Tuesday 11:30 - 23:30.
- Wednesday 11:30 - 23:30.
- Thursday 11:30 - 23:30.
- Friday 11:30 - 23:30.
- Saturday 11:30 - 23:30.
- Sunday 11:30 - 23:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Clarendon Rise.
Outside Access (Lee High Road)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 162cm (5ft 4in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- A section of the ground floor dining area is accessed via four steps.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are B-G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the left going up.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting level is bright.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are the standard toilets are in the basement, and additional seating on the first floor.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is grilled chicken.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- The accessible toilet is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the accessible entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located opposite the entrance.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from a member of staff.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 200cm x 164cm (6ft 7in x 5ft 5in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 92cm (3ft).
- The tap type is lever.
- The emergency alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on the right.
- There are mirrors.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 47cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The hand dryer is 101cm (3ft 4in) high.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the sink is 77cm (2ft 6in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is poor.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
- There are baby changing facilities in the accessible toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located downstairs in the basement.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are available in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.