- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Blackheath.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Blackheath.
- Monday 17:00 - 23:30.
- Tuesday 17:00 - 23:30.
- Wednesday 17:00 - 23:30.
- Thursday 17:00 - 23:30.
- Friday 12:00 - 23:30.
- Saturday 12:00 - 23:30.
- Sunday 12:00 - 23:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 85cm (2ft 9in) wide.
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- There is level access to the main seating/ bar area.
- At the rear of the venue, there is one high step up to a raised seating area.
- The step is not clearly marked.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- The nearest table is 2m (6ft 7in) from the Main Entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 69cm (2ft 3in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Mediterranean food.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is bright.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are standard toilets.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located upstairs on the second floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There are no baby change facilities available at the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.