- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Catford and Lower Sydenham.
- The nearest underground station is Canada water.
- The nearest DLR station is Elverson Road.
- Waterlink Way is the linear walkway which follows the River Pool.
- The walk follows the River Pool downstream from the Ravensbourne River. The banking has been planted with native trees and shrubs, herbaceous planting, wild flower grassland and wetland marginal planting.
- The route is appoximately 1.5 kilometers long.
- The surface of the majority of paths are tarmac.
- There are easy and moderate slopes along the path.
- There is bench seating along the route.
- There are four bridges along the route to cross.
Riverview Walk Route
- There is standard on street parking on Moormead Road with no restrictions.
- The access point at the start of the trail is located on Southend Lane.
- The path surface is tarmac.
- The distance to the first bridge is 75m.
- The bridge is metal with a tarmac surface.
- The distance from the first bridge to second bridge is 300m approximately.
- Follow the path to the second bridge, which has a moderate incline on the approach.
- There is a shallow step at the entrance to the bridge.
- The bridge is 400cm wide with a tarmac surface.
- Cross over the bridge, turn right and follow the path to the exit/entrance on to River Park.
- There is metal mesh across this entrance which is 300cm wide.
- Cross over to River Park.
Riverview Park Route
- There is a bridge at the entrance to the park which is 380cm wide and has a tarmac surface. There is a moderate incline on the approach to the bridge.
- After crossing over the bridge turn left and follow the path to the next bridge which is approximately 350m away.
- The bridge is wooden, has a tactile surface, has a steep incline and is 180cm wide.
- At this point the two rivers join, cross over the bridge and turn right, follow the path for approximately 200m to the next bridge.
- This bridge is metal, has a tarmac surface and is 300cm wide.
- Cross over the bridge and follow the path to the exit/entrance at Catford Hill.
- The exit/entrance is 120cm wide between the bollard.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.