- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Southfields.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Earlsfield.
- Monday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 20:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 160cm x 412cm (5ft 3in x 13ft 6in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located at the side of the venue.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 73cm (2ft 5in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located at the main entrance.
- There is / are 2 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 104cm (3ft 5in).
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is pub food.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located to your left as you enter the main entrance.
- The female and male toilets are 3m (9ft 10in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.