- Services / facilities within the grounds include a play area and kick-about and ball area.
- The venue is open 08:00 till dusk Monday to Friday and 09:00 till dusk Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Mitcham Eastfields.
- The nearest underground station is Colliers Wood.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 217cm x 510cm (7ft 1in x 16ft 9in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Armfield Crescent.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Access Point (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located within Armfield Crescent.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- There is a gate which opens towards you (pull).
- The gate is easy to open.
- The width of the gap is 86cm.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have concrete surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy slopes on the paths.
- There are not any bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.