- This cafe is part of the Merton Community Toilet Scheme.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are available.
- Monday 08:30 - 15:30.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 15:30.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 15:30.
- Thursday 08:30 - 15:30.
- Friday 08:30 - 15:30.
- Saturday 08:30 - 15:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Morden.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Morden.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The car park is located on London Road.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 190cm x 550cm (6ft 3in x 18ft 1in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located on London Road.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up to the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the cafe.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located at the rear of the cafe.
- Unisex toilets are 7m (22ft 12in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.