Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include a children's playground, bowling green and pond.
- The venue is open 08:00 till dusk Monday to Friday and 09:00 till dusk Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Mitcham Junction.
- The nearest underground station is Morden.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Toby Carvery.
- The car park is located next to the park.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Commonside West.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have concrete surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy slopes on the paths.
- There are not any bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.