- AccessAble are aware that there have been changes to this Access Guide, which includes the information for the rear car park. Our surveyors will revisit the venue to update the information as soon as possible, subject to Government restrictions.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Haydons Road.
- The nearest underground station is Colliers Wood.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the venue.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 98cm.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played thoughout.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 40cm (1ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 111cm (3ft 8in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is a traditional pub menu.
- Children permitted until 20:00.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilets are located to the right as you enter.
- The female toilets are 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilets are located at the rear of the venue.
- The male toilets are 15m (16yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the female toilets.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 93cm (3ft 1in).
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.