- AccessAble are aware that there have been changes to this Access Guide, which includes the information for the pathway. Our surveyors will revisit the venue to update the information as soon as possible, subject to Government restrictions.
- Mitcham Market is located in the middle of the main shopping area in the town centre. Stalls range from fruit and vegetables to clothes and pet supplies.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Mitcham Eastfields.
- The nearest underground station is Tooting Broadway.
- Monday 08:30 - 05:30.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 05:30.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 05:30.
- Thursday 08:30 - 05:30.
- Friday 08:30 - 05:30.
- Saturday 08:30 - 05:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Sibthorpe Road.
- The car park is located on Sibthorpe Road.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The ground surface is cobbled paving and is slighty uneven. Manouvering between the market stall may be difficult for a wheelchair user.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.