Show Easy Read
- Mitcham Market is located in the middle of the main shopping area in the town centre. Stalls range from fruit and vegetables to clothes and pet supplies.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Mitcham Eastfields.
- The nearest underground station is Tooting Broadway.
- Monday 08:30 - 05:30.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 05:30.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 05:30.
- Thursday 08:30 - 05:30.
- Friday 08:30 - 05:30.
- Saturday 08:30 - 05:30.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Sibthorpe Road.
- The car park is located on Sibthorpe Road.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The ground surface is cobbled paving and is slighty uneven. Manouvering between the market stall may be difficult for a wheelchair user.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.