- AccessAble are aware that there have been changes to this Access Guide, which includes the information for the pathway. Our surveyors will revisit the venue to update the information as soon as possible, subject to Government restrictions.
- Mitcham Market is located in the middle of the main shopping area in the town centre. Stalls range from fruit and vegetables to clothes and pet supplies.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Mitcham Eastfields.
- The nearest underground station is Tooting Broadway.
- Monday 07:00 - 05:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 05:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 05:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 05:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 05:00.
- Saturday 07:00 - 05:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Sibthorpe Road.
- The car park is located on Sibthorpe Road.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The ground is a level surface of concrete slab paving.
- Road crossings from the pedestrianised shopping area into the market are level (as shown in picture 5), or by dropped kerbs (as shown in picture 7).
- The dropped kerbs have tactile paving either side (as shown in picture 8).
- Bollards and tactile paving are used to divide the market from the road surfaces, as shown in picture 6.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.