- This station is open 24 hours.
- The special needs helpline is 0800 058 2844.
- The nearest accessible station is Wimbledon.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Morden.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Morden.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 250cm x 750cm (8ft 2in x 24ft 7in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on the left as you face the main entrance.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- On street parking is available outside the main entrance.
- The photographs show the Blue Badge and the standard parking respectively.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on London Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 190cm (6ft 3in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading to the entrance and beyond.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The lighting level is bright.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium height.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are First Capital Connect and Southern.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.