- This station is open 24 hours.
- The Assisted Travel helpline is 0800 058 2844.
- The nearest accessible station is Wimbledon.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Morden.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Morden.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 250cm x 750cm (8ft 2in x 24ft 7in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on the left as you face the main entrance.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- On street parking is available outside the main entrance.
- Blue Badge holders can park for 3 hours.
- The photographs show the Blue Badge and the standard parking respectively.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on London Road.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 190cm.
- The ramp/slope is located through the gates.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- There is a self-service ticket machine through the main entrance.
- The ticket machine controls are between 86cm and 122cm from the ground.
Level Change (Access to Platforms)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located at the bottom of the entrance slope, leading to platforms 1 and 2.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are good.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There is a landing halfway up the stairs.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are First Capital Connect and Southern.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1, 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.